Performance Gear Wireless Systems PG24-PG58
Fast and easy setup, even for a beginner
Simply press the channel button on the front of receiver and choose one of 10 available channels. A seven-segment LED indicates instantly if the selected channel is available. Once this is done, choose the same on the transmitter, and you are ready to go.
How many musicians can use this system simultaneously?
Up to four musicians can use Performance Gear Wireless systems at the same time. One wireless system consists of one transmitter and one receiver, so at a maximum you can run two dual receiver systems simultaneously.
Why internal antennas?
ideal signal strength, antennas on a wireless system need to be set up
in a certain way. The internal antennas on Performance Gear Wireless
systems are already set in this ideal way, offering up to 75 m operating
range and optimal signal strength.
Additionally internal antennas cannot be broken during setup, use or transport.
- Hassle free setup
- Internal antennas simplify operation and storage
- Only one channel select button
- A seven-segment LED indicates the currently selected channel
- Reliable wireless technology
- Microprocessor controlled Predictive Diversity
- 10 selectable frequencies
- Up to 4 compatible systems can work together simultaneously
- Shure standard ruggedness
- 80 years of microphone expertise